quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

Dire Straits

The end of Dire Straits is respectable, our band had a magnificent finale, as great as their history, their albums and musicians.Many years have passed and we all miss so much them. It's amazing that after all these years, each record and... each song remain so popular. I know there was an attempt to reunite the band, I know that MK has fun with his current work which is excellent, but I believe the world deserves to see them together again. I dream of that day.I do not think is necessary to make new songs, a new album of originals and neither a tour with the dimension of the time of the On Every Street, but I think that musicians also deserve a chance to play again together and to review the fans of a lifetime.I hope that Mark can return, one day, to include Dire Straits in their life. Full time.

That hug to the Strait World.

That hug to all the musicians who built this story.

Sérgio CostaSilves - Algarve

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário